I'm assuming these dishes are on the counter are coming from a source other than yourself? I'll never, ever, ever miss having to share a kitchen with roommates.
I remember a time from college where a pile of dishes, all traceable to one source, ended up in the offender's bed. The dishes were done, but it doesn't help relationships.
3 comments:
That is very strange Margaret! Have you tried comet? PS. is there a theme for your wedding?
Wow! That's one of MY pet peeves, too!
I'm assuming these dishes are on the counter are coming from a source other than yourself? I'll never, ever, ever miss having to share a kitchen with roommates.
I remember a time from college where a pile of dishes, all traceable to one source, ended up in the offender's bed. The dishes were done, but it doesn't help relationships.
Have you tried comet? That is funny.
Post a Comment