Why is it that the winter when I actually get a flu shot, I get sick twice? It's probably a coincidence. I was feeling quite listless and sore-throat/head-achey yesterday, so Scott and I spend the day watching Lost. And then I went to bed at 8:00. Twelve hours of sleep later finds me feeling quite a bit better.
Here are some good things:
-4 more days of school until Christmas break.
-4 more days until Scott and I go to Winnipeg.
-We received a nativity set in the mail from Dena today. Thanks, Dena! And the cool thing is that it's from Bethlehem!
-We're relaxing and watching Lord of the Rings right now.
-We live our T.V. It makes everything look so good.
-My parents moved last weekend. I'm excited to see their new house in a week and a bit.
-Our favourite kitchen gadget stand in the mall is having a 50% off sale right now. We came away with a pretty good haul.
-It's advent!
I hope this finds all of you well.
No comments:
Post a Comment