Over Christmas break I acquired, in a round about way, a Rubik's cube. Now this is no ordinary Rubik's cube. It is a 5 x 5 x 5 cube. I've never actually solved a Rubik's cube, and had no idea where to start. But I've been playing with it a lot, and watching some u-tube videos, and I've gotten pretty far. I haven't solved it yet, but at least some of the colours are in the right places. The edges are going to be tricky, though.
On Monday we go back to school. I'm not ready. At least there's a couple weeks until the end of the semester, though.
The end.
3 comments:
a 5x5x5!!! that's hardcore. i know rick faber (dordt math prof) had the 3, 4 and 5 ones. the 3x3x3 world record is something like under 10 seconds, and the 5 one is about 40 minutes... if i'm not mistaken.
i never solved the 3 one... i did get to the last line.
goood luck on your rubik's cube!
merry Christmas and a happy new year to you as well. Sorry i missed you in sioux center but hopefully we will see each other again shortly! All the best as you finish off the semester.
Post a Comment