- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Finished on Sunday. It's the last in the series that my parents own, so I'll have to check the next one out of a library.
- Season 3 of Battlestar Gallactica. Finished last night. I now know who four of the final five are. Well, I knew already, but only because Scott couldn't keep his mouth shut and told me that if I guessed them right he would tell me. I guessed them eventually.
- My 3 month stint as a grade 1/3/4 teacher. Finished as of 1:30 tomorrow afternoon.
What will I do now? Well, I guess I'll have to get a library card, I believe that Dane has season 4 of Battlestar on his computer, and I start a new job on Monday. I will be teaching English in a distance-learning kind of situation.
This Thanksgiving I am thankful that God provides for our little family.
2 comments:
Dear Margaret,
I was in Vancouver a few weeks ago. I saw 2 Prins' and 2 de Groots, and I was sad that you were not there. However, we remembered you, and I'm glad that things sound like they're going well in Iowa!
what is with this battlestar gallactica stuff? i know so many people who love it... but the name just draws up images of people with pointy ears and tight onsey-suits and lots of flashing lights.
distance learning; cool. i did something like that for highschool. it was good for me.i especially liked my english lit. course.
Post a Comment