spark bug flicks round tree corner:
a cardboard billboard brown box cheerios
low cholesterol advertisement:
"plaster mirror gray faces,
giggly soda pop screams,
sweet, stick to your teeth chewy
motorcycle delight!"
then music fades into low-fat jangly whipped cream
and no cherry on top
4 comments:
Nice, Margaret. I especially enjoy
this line: "a cardboard billboard brown box cheeries" If I could have it stuck in my head all day I might be happy. It would be like a game of ping pong.
I miss you too Margaret. I looked yesterday for cheap flights but there were none to be found for under the price of $316. :(
I hope the drive was deerless for you.
Margaret - I added a pic to my profile so you wouldn't be freaked out by this random fan - sorry about that. I loved this piece - I keep coming back to read it again. Thanks for posting it.
is this a tribute to cruise night on good ol' main?
am I as smart as I think I am?
can't wait to see you tomorrow!
dah
yes, Sarah you are so smart
Post a Comment