Today while sitting in my window seat on the bus and watching the people around me out of the corner of my eye, a woman wearing a beige trench coat came on the bus. She had the coat clenched tightly closed, as if she was hiding something. She sat at the front of the bus until a very audible meow came from her coat--at this point she hushed her coat and rushed to the back of the bus. I think she may have been taking her cat to the circus. Or something. People are strange.
Bed time soon. I work at 7 am tomorrow.
3 comments:
That's a very neat image. I can see her already. It's almost a scene out of a 60's film.
that reminds me of the time i was riding the train in chicago and i heard a meow too. i looked around and a few seats over from me i saw a kitten poke its head out of a girl's backpack. the girl shoved the kitten's head back in, then looked around at the rest of the train to make sure no one saw. ha ha. one of the few times i thought a cat was cute.
oh margaret save me! i'm dying here. i need some help.
Will be there in two weeks! Hang on! I love you.
Post a Comment