- my job. One of my roommates (who is student-teaching right now) was saying yesterday that she couldn't teach grade nine. I said, "those are my little munchkins!" When I think about my students, I have to smile because they're so funny. Sometimes they whine, but other times they can be really fun to interact with.
- the ability to chat on gmail. So that when I check my email, I can have a conversation with my sister (if she's on.)
- the sun. It's out right now
- Scott
- possiblities for the future. This one is kind of scarry, too. What's going to happen next year, will I have a job, will Scott be able to do what he wants, will we be in a place where we can both be happy? And the list goes on.
- the fact that Andrew Kroese is in Cairo right now and updating his blog regularly. That way I can live vicariously. Too bad you can't go to Iran, Andrew!
- spring break is coming! And with spring break, Scott's parents!
- We will soon have some visitors from Dordt/Sioux Center. Andrea and her sister will be here at the beginning of March, and the Band/Orchestra Tour from Dordt is coming in the middle of March--with Katy and Autumn in tow!
That's it. Time to plan for tomorrow. I spent my lunch break running around trying to get our staff registered for our professional development day in Richmond on March 2. Why do I get put in charge of these thing? Ah yes, the inability to say no. I almost forgot.
1 comment:
possiblities? scarry?
all these new words!
i like your list. sounds like you are having a good life.
Post a Comment