We found out today that we got the apartment we applied for! Check out my friend Steph's blog for pictures. (We're moving into her place. Thanks for the pictures, Steph!) I just thought about something funny: last summer it was Steph who sent me pictures of my soon-to-be home here in Abbotsford (she was living here at the time.) I posted those pictures on my blog back then.
I recently was given the extra-curricular assignment of "track coach." Notice the quotation marks. They are appropriate. But today it was nice. The sun was out. For some reason I'm always in a better mood when I've been at school after a longish break.
Scott and I are back on track with "Alias." We're on season four. I like it so far--pretty dark.
Now to figure out how I'm going to teach about the Quebec Act tomorrow.
4 comments:
Yay!
Glad the pictures could be of service again - good thing they were taken before the wedding/moving plans hit the apartment and turned it into a mess! :)
You used to be in track...
congrats on getting the apartment! Things coming together pretty well for the 'new life' you'll be leading?
ha! Participating in track does not mean that you know how to coach it! Or that you've taken any p.e. pedagogy courses whatsoever!
Post a Comment