Thursday, May 17, 2007

pitcher





5 comments:

Sara said...

Nice pitcher.

I have similar feelings regarding facebook. So far I've resisted invitations to join, feeling that I am in contact with everyone that I want to be in contact with at the moment. That sounds a bit selfish, but really, how many people can you actually carry on meaningful conversation with?
I feel like our blogging community is still pretty real. I'm sticking with it.

Steph said...

I must say I mostly agree with your sentiments regarding facebook - especially when people have competitions to see how many 'friends' they can have. Not particularly meaningful. But, I must say that I love their Photo Album tool, and I have chosen to continue on because of a few select long-distance friendships which it does help maintain. Perhaps they are not as 'meaningful' as the friendships I maintain here in the lower mainland, but they have been in the past and one day may be again in the future. I have also made the decision to choose my facebook friends wisely so that I don't end up with a list of 250 'friends' I never talk to...

Margaret said...

Exactly to both of you, Sara and Steph. And I would have done the same--just accept those people that I really consider friends--except for an incident that happened with a certain someone when I refused her . . . .

sdouma said...

Hey Margaret,

I'll echo the "exactly." I feel like I have to accept invitations from random people that I will never engage in real conversation with and end up with a big list of "friends". But it's nice to chat a bit with some of my cousins and I am with Steph on the photos with long distances friends and with Nate and Shawna. That has actually been really great.

Anyway, keep up the blogging. I like checking in :) I hope the wedding plans are going well and that it's not too crazy with trying to wrap up the last month of school and take care of final details at the same time. (I'm fighting the ultimate/playoffs/school-work battle again. I know, you miss the craziness of taping games and being bombarded by the ultimate team to watch it after it's already over!)

Andrea said...

I like your look.
I hung out with your little brother the other night. His car has very loud speakers.
I'm coming out in early August, woo-hoo! Still looking for a place to live, although I have several options.
When are you done?