Since we're poor after getting Felix all ready to make the trip across the country, Scott and I decided to take a bike ride tonight, and on the way back get slurpees from Petro Canada with . . . PETRO POINTS! One of the greatest inventions ever. Free slurpees; you just have to be able to bike with one hand (Scott is better at it than I.)
One more thing: the variety of creative ways that my students make up to spell my last name never ceases to amaze me. Mrs. Den Bore, Miss Denboar, Mrs. Dan Bore, and the list goes on. Wonder what they'll do with Vande Kraats . . . .
Oh, and Andrea, I would love to take a bike ride with you. Name the time and place.
4 comments:
Sometime this summer in Canada. Yay, specifics!
Mrs. Van Krates
Mrs. Vander Karts
Mrs. Krafts
Mrs. Vande Kratts
and my personal favourite
Mrs. Vande Kraps
My top two have been:
Miss Dearborne (is that even close??)
Mrs. Ben Dober
But I like Mom's student's the best (from a while ago): Mrs. Damn Bore
Den Dober? Ben Dover? Ha!
I've gotten one Vande Kraats already: Van Crap.
Post a Comment