Sunday, June 03, 2007

year 24

I will be 24 in less than a month. This is where I want to go for my birthday. We need 20 people or more so that we can get a group rate. Who wants to come? (Yeah, that's right, you want to make a trip to B.C. to go to the water slides. And celebrate my birthday, of course.)

7 comments:

sarah said...

Didn't you get to go there for graduation? I don't know if I'd want to go again.
We got your message when we got home at 2:30 this morning. We were in Thunder Bay this weekend--can you believe Russell is married? Lillian dyed her hair like Cruella DeVille. It was a sight.

Gabriel Florit said...

wow. that looks like a whole lot of fun, and probably appropriately warm. warmer than here. summer in anchorage consists of watching the sunset at around midnight, and drinking beer next to the heater stands.

Margaret said...

Sarah,
oh yeah, I forgot that you guys were going to Thunder Bay as well.

Of course I want to go again! They've added more slides! And I'm a sucker for waterslides.

Black! Soooo. . . how's that beauty school going for her?

Sara said...

I'll come!
Waterslides are one of the finer things in life and it has been years since I have indulged.

Is this to occur right on your birthday?

Amanda said...

sweet! looks like fun! i'm totally in! i'll just wash a few cars to by myself a ticket out there...
hows wedding plans going? gonna get it all done on time? wish i could be there... :(
good luck and happy birthday!

sarah said...

lillian's friend made a mistake while dyeing it, and this is how they fixed it. i guess?
anyway, my blog is back, in case you haven't checked there lately.

Dane said...

I know your B-day is around mine, but what is the exact date again, like the 3rd or something? Either way I won't be there :( but I hope you find your group of twenty and a fun filled day!
See you, soon, i guess!