Scott cancelled one of our cell phones the other day. It was too expensive. And why do we need two cell phones, anyway. He cancelled his because we didn't know where it was. I said, "well, that's probably better because mine is in better condition, anyway" and then took that back as soon as I said it. His is better. Mine has a scratch. But we didn't know where his was. Until this morning. It's in my school bag! I should blame more things on myself, apparently.
The sun shines today. This is a good thing.
I'm looking forward to spring break. Too bad it's so far away. Maybe we should go to Portland for a weekend. What do you think?
One more day of this semester, and then exam week. I like exam week. It's an opportunity for me to hide in my office and get some hard core work done.
Now I'm going to decide what's for supper.
2 comments:
That seems like a really late exam week. . .
Enjoy your lazy period and I hope your prepared for the new semester!
oh Dane, you misunderstand! Exam week is not lazy at all. It's Margaret gets lots of work done that she wouldn't otherwise have time to do because the children are there all the time week.
Yeah, I don't really like the lateness of it. It's because we go from September to June, so the end of January is sort of in the middle. And we get two weeks off for both Christmas and Spring Break. That must be another reason.
Post a Comment